Is this you?
- Feel like your hands are tied?
- Feel as though you have no options?
- Enduring lean times?
If you desire to change the status quo doing the following can help…
Goal: Let go and let God!
- Allow nature to take it’s course for better or worse finding peace that you’ve done the best that you can.
- View your setbacks as learning experiences that form valuable character traits.
- challenges serve to enlighten us to our own strength, potential, and divinity.
- Positive action; support causes that promote the changes you want to see in the world.
- Trust that you are being given all of the materials you need to thrive, advance and flourish.
- Know that you may or may not have excess, but you do have all you need.
Tips for success…
- Practice gratitude exercises
- Be hyper aware of what is going right in your life
- Listen to your gut(intuition) and follow it
- Meditate/Pray for peace and solutions
- Meditate/Pray for those in authority
- REMEMBER that you have the ultimate authority of your life/destiny. Take responsibility and act.
- Be the change you want to see in the world
- Utilize garnet or red jasper in 1st chakra exercises, malachite for 4th chakra exercises and/or citrine for 2nd chakra exercises
- I am empowered to create the changes I want to see.
- I take full responsibility for my happiness and life.
- Journal; write down actions you’re currently taking to ensure your happiness, success and needs are met.
- Journal; write down ways in which you’ve demonstrated responsibility
Keep the conversation going!
How do you take responsibility for your life?
How do you ensure your success in an uncertain world?
Leave your tips and advice in the comments and check out the video companion to this guide.
Have a gorgeous day!